Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

from under my lone palm

Let me just open by saying that I am a pretty big fan of bedtime this semester. It really comes in waves, because last semester I was basically a machine and could run all day on 5 hours and coffee.

These days, I am loving winding down, reading and going to bed at 10:30. Except that this week my body decided it was going to have insomnia. I find myself lying down, feeling tired...but my mind cannot stop thinking about all the things I need to be doing. I had to get up last night and make a list of everything I needed to do just to ease my mind.

And when I do get to sleep, I sleep in 3 hour increments...and I am wide awake again!

Which is the only reason I am still awake to be writing this. Thanks body clock, if I finish tomorrow's homework can I go to bed?