Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the sound of the drum depends on the drummer

Today has been a pretty blah day. Not bad, just blah. It is the weirdest weather for April which I think it the contributing factor. My story for UT Today fell through at the last minute, which in itself isn't that awful, I just don't like knowing I couldn't get it done.

And for whatever reason I still can't seem to sleep! That could be another reason for the blah-ness.

In other news, I have discovered that I absolutely destroy toothbrushes. Random, eh? But seriously, I will start brushing my teeth and then start making my bed, checking my email, watching the weather, making coffee, ironing pants....and just chew on my toothbrush. I tear up toothbrushes, its a problem.

I am also a little upset about the cold keeping me from planting my scarlet begonia Josh and I found at the farmers market! I am very excited to be able to take care of something, because there is no way I have time or patience for a pet.

And I am still having a super hard time making important decisions, which are my most un-favorite things ever. Also could be the reason I can't sleep!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh