Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

breathe in, breathe out...move on

Ah how so many Jimmy Buffett songs have perfect words for life.

Today I received a kick in the face, if you will, from life. Something I have done lately must have upset the balance of the universe and seriously stirred up some bad karma.

I could make a list of all my complaints from the day, but instead I am choosing to put this day in the books. It's almost over and behind me.

I honestly think one of my biggest problems is planning. When things I plan fall through or plans change I get totally thrown off. I really hate that in school and work settings I lose control so quickly and am always stressed. But outside of those environments I swear I feel so different. I really wish I could be more flexible and stress-free.

So here's to hoping tomorrow is better:)

"Your smile is an open window which tells people you are inside the house."
-Nigerian proverb