Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

wednesday (ok actually Thursday) things.


1. It has been so gross and rainy the past few days but I’m telling you, I’m loving it. Summer has really worn me out yet again and I am so energized by a change in season and cooler weather.

2. The Fellows are hilarious. I love that we can pull pranks and bounce jokes off each other, group gchat and have Boy Meets World marathons during Boomsday. I am just loving my life being filled with such a genuinely fun group of friends. 

3. True to Priode form, my new cousin who was supposed to be born anytime last week but ultimately by yesterday...is still not here. I am so ready to kiss his little head! Stay tuned!

4. Three weeks of leading a small group of inner-city middle school girls has already been extremely rewarding and valuable, as far as keeping myself accountable. I see them and remember how lost I was during those years and it makes me want to just squeeze them.

5. Um hello, where is my free time going? I have Monday evenings free during the week and I have consistently found myself trying to cram too much into that time and I end up worn out, frazzled and unaccomplished. I am having the hardest time saying no to every opportunity for hangout time, which resulted in me feeling terrible and sick-ish all of last weekend. Womp womp

6. I am WAY excited about the possibility of my lovely and amazing friend EMMA getting to come back to Tennessee! This is big news!

7. I just finished my 3rd story at work, which was the hardest so far. I spent probably five days just trying to get it to make sense. Very frustrating. It will run next week so once again, stay tuned...

No comments: