Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

small victories

I have done a HUGE thing this week! Anyone who has seen me bust out my giant tan planner knows that I am completely crazy with that thing and I have all my appointments/assignments color coded.

I am officially retiring the giant planner!

I hated seeing all the blocks of ORANGE (aka: school things. Orange for UT!) and the few spots of white space. It was kind of disheartening to think of my life coming from a silly book. A tool that was supposed to make everything more manageable was making me crazy!

So Sunday Mollie and I went to Wal-Mart and I got a little, basic, black planner where I can write test dates and meetings and things like that. It's working out great! I do still use my google calendar-love it-but it's not really something I can carry around with me everywhere.

No more six colored pens in the front, no more depending on the tan book for life. I'm clean!