Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

thursday things.


1. Daylight Savings Time is killing me. I am ready for bed at 6 o’clock every night because it’s dark. Not gonna work.

2. I am loving reconnecting with old (not age) friends lately. Phone dates with out of town friends have filled almost every day this week. 

3. I make myself sick at how much I say I’m busy every day. Everybody is busy. Grow up Melissa. Wah wah

4. I love Christmas and family traditions, but thinking about it right now makes me kindasorta panic. Not. Ready. 

5. Speaking of Christmas, I can’t decide if our family (meaning, me, mom, dad and Bethany) need to send a picture-Christmas-card this year. It’s funny to think about people putting our card on their fridge, BAM, two 20-year-ish olds in the middle next to all the young couples and adorable babies. Weird. So I think we should end on last years.

 6. I don’t really like wearing shoes, but I have 3 pairs that I don’t mind and therefore-wear them all the time. Sad news: they have all decided to fall apart at the same time. Crap.

7. Very excited about the 2 stories I’m working on right now. Stay tuned

8. Listen to New Old Hymns. Today. 

9. Weekends go too fast. But I am trying to take Sundays as a semi-Sabbath and just say no to stuff and rest. I recommend it.

10. This? Um, yum. That’s all.

{update. 11. Friends. Life tip. When it comes to floss, spend 2 more dollars. The 79 cent stuff is garbage. You're welcome.}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for #2- such a blessing. As for #5- I totally agree and I'm completely in the same boat as you BAHAH :/