Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

sunny days, chasing the clouds away

So before I had a sister, I had Sesame Street. I would like to personally thank Maria, Mr. Hooper, Grover and of course Ernie and Bert for teaching me to love alphabet soup and about the importance of the letter W.

After spending a few days revisiting some of our favorite clips from Sesame Street episodes of years past, Bethany and I have come up with a list of the best.

Put down the duckie
One Banana
The Ladybugs Picnic
Jellyman Kelly
Old MacDonald Cantata

And apparently Sesame Street is on their 40-something season and now have Jimmy Fallon and Paul Rudd on the show. Who knew?

This, however, is probably the classiest bit I have ever seen come from that famous address.

Enjoy.


(and for anyone who is just in a nostalgic 90's mood, click here. Do not judge. It was before he was a creeper, although you probably can't tell from this clip)

No comments: