Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i love...

how looking at a snow-covered yard makes you want to be quiet. listening to this song while driving at night.  reading something that so perfectly applies to my life, like 1 Corinthians 7:17.  having tv marathons with my sister when I'm home. taking my shoes off at the end of the day and putting on comfy pants. when things finally start falling into place. crossing things off of lists. making something with my hands.  reading blogs...lots and lots of blogs.  getting rid of stuff. legal pads. vacuuming. eating too many baked goods. the smell of peanut butter as soon as you pull the seal off. following through. feeling heard. feeling like I accomplished something. wondering what the future holds.

I had a one of the most encouraging nights in awhile last night with a new Bible study group and I'm feeling very blessed today. Gotta love the little things