Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

one. more. week.

Oh dear. It's the last week of school, which somehow means I have more to do than I have all semester.

I got myself roped into doing 2 stories for the last show this Friday, which is a bit of a worry. Don't really understand how that one happened. Lots of running around interviewing people and last minute editing ensues. Ahhhhhh, nice.

I also have lots of advising/financial aid/registration things to do this week regarding the semester abroad. Also trying to find a flight and understand the visa-getting process. Oh goodness.

And an oral exam in Spanish on Wednesday, various meetings, a portfolio for my practicum due and babysitting. The last thing I don't mind though!

So instead of getting a move on, I am sitting here listening to my Ipod and writing about it! And maybe watching a movie with my roommate Mollie tonight...