Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

peace love and books

One of my favorite things to do is readreadread! I think I developed this after 20 years of not having more than say, 10 TV channels.

I am also a nerd in the fact that I keep up with the books I have read! So here are the books I read in the year 2008! Who can believe it's already over!?

The Broker (my favorite of all the Grisham I have read)
Bleachers
The Rainmaker
The Firm
-all by John Grisham (one of my FAVORITES!)

Vanishing Acts
Plain Truth
Salem Falls
Keeping Faith (to date-the only one I have NOT liked of hers)
The Pact
-all by Jodie Picoult (my FAVORITE!!)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (LOVE IT)
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3 (my favorite of the 4)
Forever in Blue (meh)
Valley of the Dolls (really risque for a 60s book)
Pirate Looks at 50 ( I.Love.Jimmy)
The Reading Group (cutesy)
Alphabet Weekends (okay)
Into the Wild (better than the movie, like all book-movies)
My Answer is NO! (totally a self-help book)
The Art of Keeping Secrets
Love in the Time of Cholera
The Dark side of Camelot
The Fair Tax Book

re-read...
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (my favorite Potter book)
Redeeming Love (beautiful story)
The Westing Game (my favorite book in middle school, which I found at McKays)

working on...(I read like 4 books at a time, so that when one ends, I pick right back up!)
Conservatize Me (hilarious)
The Alchemist (excited about the ending!)
In a Sunburned Country

happy reading! and HAPPY 2009!!!


No comments: