Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

melissa thoughts

So here goes again!

I'm really trying to stay consistent with this thing. I mean, I was kind of into blogging freshman year...but after reading some of the crap I wrote I quickly deleted it. Then I started this one up for a class last spring and then fell off the wagon...

(PS: the title is a shout out to anyone who watches the Office...and remembers the one where Creed makes a "blog", but it's really just a Word doc that Ryan typed Creed Thoughts on the top of...LOVE IT!)

I have been sitting here trying SO HARD to be productive! I have made a little progress but have mainly been distracted by the noises coming from outside/the tv in the living room, and by playing with Google calendar...so not as much has been accomplished as could have. Oh well.

I went on an impromptu run this evening to clear my head, which always works. When I'm feeling out of control and crazy...I tie up my shoes and slap on an Ipod. It's totally therapeutic. Running in the cold takes a little more motivation because it's just that-COLD! But feeling the cold air in my face and in my lungs always keeps me going. It's a calming feeling to me to be able to know where I am going and at what speed, hear my feet moving...that sort of thing, when I am feeling pulled in a hundred directions.

This week is about to get crazy, well, more like just the next 2 days...but still.

I'm already looking to the weekend and this one isn't even really over yet! Ahh!

1 comment:

Frances Vineyard said...

He He! I love the Office!! Glad to see you have started a blog. Can I link it from mine?