Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

home stretch

Last week were my last two exams before finals, and aside from a paper due on Thursday, this semester is almost over folks!

Well I will be in summer school until July 3 so THEN it will be over. Or at least until August. When classes resume for the fall. Again.

The past few weeks have been a blur of my friends that are graduating next month as they rush to find a job...it all makes me worry about next year. I am doing the best I can to get myself ready for this time next year.

I am planning on becoming a computer geek this summer, but it's ok because I am already a book nerd-so why not keep the trend going?

I've been giving a lot of thought lately to the whole "new media" term and all the innovative things that a job in the Web can do. It's all kind of appealing because of job security and the fact that the people with jobs now won't know all the new stuff.

I figure it's my own fault if I don't know what's going on with computers and stuff now because I have had plenty of time to get prepared.

No comments: